Sometimes I feel as though my heart is just going to burst from all the love I feel for my beautiful baby! How does one handle the amazing emotions you feel towards your child?? She makes my life, my marriage and everything seem more complete and more perfect. Wow! That is all I can say. Mina is now over her second cold, and it is so wonderful to have her happy cheerful face back again, rather then sad-booger face. She has been so smiley the past few days, it's been wonderful! I wanted to share some pictures of her smiley beautiful face! Enjoy :)

This was while playing peekaboo with her- one of her favorite games!

Fun times with daddy!

Mina loves this toothbrush, it is one of her favorite toys and she will carry it around with her all over the house. Silly baby!

This was just yesterday- I can't believe how beautiful she is!
These videos are from last night. Sorry they get a bit blurry...but they are still worth it!
1 comment:
That is so cute. I love the little videos. I love her little pig tails too. I'm so glad she is feeling better.
Post a Comment