My sister Melina, as I have mentioned before, is honing her skills as a photographer. She wanted a little extra practice before a big shoot that she has coming up so she offered to do some pictures for our little family. Who can say no to that? We went to Murray Park (beautiful) and had fun walking around and playing with Mina while my sis took some pics. Here are a few of my favorites. Let me know what you think. (The new header is from the shoot, and my very favorite).
This one is a perfect picture of Mina and Daddy and how they play. She loves his cell phone!







5 comments:
Awesome! I love the one of the three of you standing in front of the blossom tree laughing. It looks so candid, and those are my favorite.
Adorable!!! I love all the pictures.
I thought they turned out great!
Love them! She did a great job! The one of you and Mina is especially cute
I love them! You guys look so cute!
Post a Comment