I can now check #40 off my list of 101 things to do. Mina has learned her ABC's! Yay! She was pretty close there for a while- but kept skipping t u v w and x- but after a little work she learned them all. It is so fun to watch her grow up and learn new things!
She has SO much hair!! It makes her look older than Sara, even though she is a few days younger. :) I guess she's always had a lot of hair though. Sara's is just barely long enough that it hangs down in her eyes if I don't clip it back. Mina's is crazy long!! And super cute. Good singing girlie!
2 comments:
She has SO much hair!! It makes her look older than Sara, even though she is a few days younger. :) I guess she's always had a lot of hair though. Sara's is just barely long enough that it hangs down in her eyes if I don't clip it back. Mina's is crazy long!! And super cute. Good singing girlie!
Too, cute. Oh, the attention span of a toddler :).
Post a Comment