So for Valentines Day I thought that I would post 10 reasons (not in any particular order) why I love my Valentine- my cute sweet husband Ryan!
1-He needs me as much as I need him.
2-He puts up with my grumpiness, and loves me for it.
3-He gives the best hugs in the whole world- he is my teddy bear.
4-He thinks of me- over anybody else. It makes me feel special and loved.
5-He can make me laugh even when I am crying.
6-He is very sweet and forgiving, I've never seen him hold a grudge against anyone.
7-I feel completely safe when I am with him. He calms me.
8-He'll watch chick-flicks with me (most of the time)
9-He doesn't see my faults- or at least never brings them up.
10-He thinks I'm the best cook in the world. (a slight exageration, perhaps)
Here's to you Babe- I love you!!
1 comment:
I love that picture of the two of you. Very cute.
Post a Comment