It could be because I prefer the cool weather over the summer heat.
It could also be because New Years is just such a cool holiday (hehehe).
Or it could be because that is when my baby is due! Yeah!!!
Yes- I am pregnant, and my due date is January 1, 2009. We are so excited, and very happy- and very relieved that I made it to 12 weeks (risk of miscarriage is much lower after 12 weeks). So I am happy to announce that I am going to have a baby. The picture below is obviously not my baby, but about what a 12 week fetus looks like - isn't it cute!

Oh Happy Day!
4 comments:
okay, now that i've said congrats in person, CONGRATULATIONS on the blog!! i am so happy for you.
Congratulations!!! That's so exciting. What a fun due date too. Hope for a day early then you can get the taxes for the baby for 2008, haha. I really am so excited for you guys. Have you been sick at all? I hope you have fun on your vacation to San Francisco, I'm totally jealous.
Thanks to both of you.
Julia- thanks for the phone call- sorry I couldn't talk long.
Stacey- it would be nice to have the tax break- but who knows- I might end up going a week late :) I really haven't been too sick- just tired.
First, apologies are in order. How could I have not known that I called my roommate Karen and had not a clue who I was calling? I really have lost some brain cells because when you told me who you were it didn't even register in my brain until a few hours later...embarrassing to admit. I'm sure you've told Jaime already. I am deeply sorry that I didn't say hi, or recognize you or stop and chat for a minute. I obviously have some Karen's in my life...one being my sales rep for all of my cheerleading apparel who I was trying to contact at such an early hour. Again very sorry...I have now labeled all of my Karen's and now I will know who I call.
Secondly, I want to give you the big CONGRATS on your pregnancy! I'm so happy for you! You are now the 5th person I know who is due between Christmas and New Years. So the moon and tides and planets are all in order as they should be! I can't wait to see the belly Ü and get all the updates! I'll be looking for them on your blog. I hope you have a wonderful day or evening and please forgive me for my bout with Alzheimers. Cheers you to and Ryan!
Jen Gygi
Post a Comment