
We went to Ikea a little while ago and bought Mina a couple of things, including this little fish mobile- I thought it was kinda cute. After a few days I didn't think she had even looked at it, and then I went in to check on her last Sunday and discovered this...

So apparently she really likes her Fishies....she smiles, and coos at them all the time, it is almost like she is flirting with them. Sometimes I know she is awake in the morning because I hear her cooing at her fishies- way too cute!

Just a close up of her cute face!

It almost looks like she is posing for this picture- I absolutely love it!

This picture was taken this morning. I put Mina on her tummy for some tummy time- she was lifting her head up so high, and sticking her tongue out while smiling- I took about 20 pictures, but figured you probably don't want to see all of them- this was definitely the best. Silly girl...
8 comments:
I love it when babies find pleasure and joy in the simplest things.
she is so smiley!! I love it :)
Now those are cute pics!
She is so cute! I love the little tongue, Leah loves her mobile too she lays and just talks to them
WHAT a CUTE BABY!!!!!!
OH, and I might need to go get one of those fish things. Very cute.
Too cute! I love the shot of Mina smiling at her mobile!
She kills me! Zack and I have a weekly laugh over the latest pictures.
Post a Comment