
Mina had a pretty good time on the picnic...she was very smiley, and enjoyed being outside (under an umbrella)

Natalies kids were also having a good time.

Mina took a very brief nap at the beginning.

Everybody at the picnic :) Thanks Natalie- it was a blast!
For some reason every time we have gone over to my parents house the camera has avoided the trip...but now we have some pics of Grandma Gunny and Grandpa B!

My mom loves new grandkids- Mina is #12. She has plenty of experience raising kids- she had 6 of them herself!

Luckily Mina is finally taking the bottle (that was difficult)- Grandma Gunny gets to baby-sit next week so Ryan and I get a much deserved date!! Here she is getting some practice.

Grandpa B (or daddy, papa, Buck, etc). I learned pretty much every song I sing to Mina from him- thanks Papa!

I wish I had caught this on video- but Grandma and Mina were having a very important conversation...Mina was jabbering away...it was so cute.
The last part of this I have entitled-"Spoiled Rotten"- and here is why...

1. Mina actually likes her baths, she has only cried a couple of times during them, and usually smiles and just seems to be enjoying herself.
2. Mina has been sleeping through the night for almost 2 months. She even did 11 1/2 hours a few days ago, but regularly pulls 9 or 10. I almost get too much sleep. I have an angel baby!
3. She is generally pretty happy. She occasionally has a bad day, but is usually pretty easy to console and smiles a lot. Yes there are tough times, but most of the time she makes this easy.
4. Have you seen how cute my daughter is? I'm spoiled because I get to spend all day with her!
7 comments:
She is so cute and you are very lucky. Jules was like that too and it's so nice to recover quickly from pregnancy when mom gets enough sleep. I can't believe how big she is getting. That really is the perfect picnic outfit.
So fun to see Uncle Brian and Aunt Gunnie!! I cannot believe how big Natalie's kids are getting. :)
Looks like you had a great time.
what a happy little girl. And yes you are very lucky :) if only I had a full nights sleep... lol
You have the cutest baby!!!!!
She is seriously so cute Karen! I want to see her up close and personal! I love her little picnic dress, so cute!
Briann- we do need to get together- when is a good time for you?
Spoiled is an understatement!!!!! I cant believe she has been sleeping through the night for 2 MONTHS ALREADY!!! OMGOSH! THese two still wake up every 3 hours! 4 if we're lucky. Spoiled indeed. :) I went and bought that same mobile for them, I thought it was so cute! Hope you dont mind I copied :)
Post a Comment