Why is it that Mina has suddenly decided to not sleep through the night? She has been up since 4, and is resisting sleep. Sleep sounds really nice right about now.
I feel your pain! After about 5 months, Will hasn't slept through the night... I'm thinking something to do with separation anxiety? I haven't gotten a full night's sleep in months and months! aww the joys of mother right lol
Sara has been doing this too. I'm pretty good during the day, but I just have no patience at 2:00 in the morning. I'm thinking maybe it's time to start her on rice cereal before going to bed. Might help the tummy stay full and the eyes stay shut!!
It could be that she is going through a growth spurt. If it lasts longer than a week then the best and hardest thing is to let her cry herself back to sleep. It sounds really cruel but she will get back into the swing of it and sleep through the night and so will you. Making mom and baby much happier. The crying might last up to an hour or even longer but will only last 2-4 days and she shouldn't do it ever again so it's totally worth it.
4 comments:
I feel your pain! After about 5 months, Will hasn't slept through the night... I'm thinking something to do with separation anxiety?
I haven't gotten a full night's sleep in months and months! aww the joys of mother right lol
Sara has been doing this too. I'm pretty good during the day, but I just have no patience at 2:00 in the morning. I'm thinking maybe it's time to start her on rice cereal before going to bed. Might help the tummy stay full and the eyes stay shut!!
It could be that she is going through a growth spurt. If it lasts longer than a week then the best and hardest thing is to let her cry herself back to sleep. It sounds really cruel but she will get back into the swing of it and sleep through the night and so will you. Making mom and baby much happier. The crying might last up to an hour or even longer but will only last 2-4 days and she shouldn't do it ever again so it's totally worth it.
Leah did the same thing! She might be going through a growth spurt
Post a Comment