Her 4 month check up went well, she is healthy and in the 50-55% percentile all around, so just a normal baby. I think her not wanting to sleep through the night is the product of her sudden realization that she wants to play more, but hopefully through our efforts she will soon learn that night time is sleepy time.
Here are a few recent pictures of our little angel.
Mina is incredibly expressive, she is always making faces, and moving her mouth all around. I love this particular face.

Mina loves her swing, and her soft blanket, she will just hold her blanket and rub it on her face and start squealing in delight and just smiling, it is the cutest thing ever.

Mina has two new favorite foods....her clothes being the first one (she had her shirt in her mouth for a long time, and was shaking her head back and forth just grinning)

Her next favorite food is dog ear, I hear it is quite the delicacy. (if we put the dog on her tummy, she immediately grabs it and sticks it in her mouth, the ear is her favorite part)

(by the end of this post, she had fallen asleep, unswaddled--hallelujah!!)
3 comments:
OK, so I just LOVE that animal blanket! Where did you get it? It's probably not for sale anymore, but I just love it!
Anna-It was a gift, but I believe it was from target.
She is getting big! I love reading the updates. Don't worry...kids go through these "phases" or so I'm told. Honestly, just when I think I can't take this "stage" of their life anymore, she "grows" out of it. Its a wonderful thing. She will be sleeping in no time! Just keep to the routine!
Post a Comment