When best friends fall in love.
aw man, mom?!? green beans!!?!?! :) that's so funny!
I'm so glad to hear that my kids' not the only child that HATES green beans. BTW, your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!! Her hair is amazing!
Thanks Heidi
Brielle hates them too and we've tried SEVERAL times.
Havent gone there yet. Im sure if they think apples and bananas are nasty, green beans will never fly! I cant believe how big they are getting. I love her wounded soldier crawl :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
aw man, mom?!? green beans!!?!?! :) that's so funny!
I'm so glad to hear that my kids' not the only child that HATES green beans. BTW, your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!! Her hair is amazing!
Thanks Heidi
Brielle hates them too and we've tried SEVERAL times.
Havent gone there yet. Im sure if they think apples and bananas are nasty, green beans will never fly! I cant believe how big they are getting. I love her wounded soldier crawl :)
Post a Comment