And with a blanket? I set Mina down in our main room for a minute, came back and she had rolled behind the coffee table with a blanket all wrapped around her- silly baby!
that is hilarious! Leah has done that a couple times, i wonder how she gets into the positions she gets into! I miss hanging out with you and talking to you at work! Im throwing Leah a bday party on July 18th, so send me your new address I would love if you guys could come!
1 comment:
that is hilarious! Leah has done that a couple times, i wonder how she gets into the positions she gets into! I miss hanging out with you and talking to you at work! Im throwing Leah a bday party on July 18th, so send me your new address I would love if you guys could come!
Post a Comment