
What a silly little baby! I love her happy faces.

This is a naughty little smile...she is just waiting for me to come grab her as she escapes from her bedroom.

Mina loves her daddy sooooooo much. From the moment he gets home from work she just stares at him and wants to play. He can't be in the same room when she is nursing or she'll just pull off to look at him. They are so cute together!

Just two days ago we went in to Mina's room to discover this. She has officially learned to pull herself up in her crib. I was hoping that her sleep sack would prevent it...but she has proved even smarter than I thought.

"Does this hat make me look silly?" ....yes, yes it does.
I thought it would be funny to crochet Mina a goofy hat the other day. We are going camping this weekend and it would be nice to help keep her warm. Too bad she really hates it and cries when I put it on. Perhaps she already has more fashion sense then her mother.
2 comments:
she is such a doll karen! We need to get these girls together! I would watch out with the stairs, Leah loves climbing them and doesn't know how to get down!
These pictures remind me of Brylie with all of her hair. She has such a sweet baby face!
Post a Comment