So, I have to thank Anna for giving me the idea to do this. She had found this website (www.petitcollage.com) which has adorable childrens room art- and had found a way to make her own. I liked what she did, checked out the website and decided to make some of my own. It was really fun to make them, and now Mina has some fun pictures in her room. Yay!
4 comments:
YAY!! Those look great! I loved the peacock one when I saw it too. Your version looks so good! Did you decoupage them? I like how big you did them. At least they look big from what I can tell. Good work!
Adorable!
Anna- thanks! They are 12x12- and I just glued the pieces onto the background paper and put them in a frame :)
so so cute! I need to make some for Leah's room!
Post a Comment