For those of you who already have I have a few questions...how can people request access? Can they send a message via blogspot or do they have to know your email- just wanting to know how it works. Let me know your opinions about it :) Thanks!
You have to send people and invite to view your blog. You just send it to their preferred email address, and they click the link to accept the invite (and have to create a Google account to login if they don't already have one). You send people the invites somewhere in the Blogger settings. -- annahinckley@hotmail.com !!
2 comments:
You have to send people and invite to view your blog. You just send it to their preferred email address, and they click the link to accept the invite (and have to create a Google account to login if they don't already have one). You send people the invites somewhere in the Blogger settings. -- annahinckley@hotmail.com !!
Er . . . I find that I am much less likely to go to private blogs. But it's good to protect information.
Post a Comment