Sunday, February 13, 2011

It's that time again....

A time to look forward with great excitement to a specific day that may or may not be the time in which this much anticipated joy arrives.  A time to be very relieved that you made it through, what was for me, the scariest part of that wait.  A time to take a step back and smile, thinking about how blessed you really are.

Baby #2 is on the way!

The rather ambiguous date is August 26 :)

We are very excited!

5 comments:

Briann said...

thats so exciting!

Kris said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys!

jularun7 said...

Karen that is amazing news!! Congratulations!!!

Anna said...

Hooray! Congrats! It's funny though--just the other day I was looking at your blog and thinking to myself, "The Critchfield's are just about the only other couple who had a baby the same time as us who isn't pregnant or already have another baby." Ha! Guess I was wrong!

Trimbles said...

YEAH! We couldnt be more happy for you!