It's a Boy!!! Yay, I am so excited :) Now I get to have one of each. More importantly is that it is a very healthy little boy, and that makes me very happy. He was moving through the entire thing, and the ultrasound tech commented on how wiggly he was, she had a hard time getting good shots. It was really neat to be able to see him move and feel it at the same time! Here are a couple pictures of our precious little boy.
I think that profile is just perfect, in fact it reminds me a little of Mina, hard to say in an ultrasound picture though. Either way he is beautiful to me.
And just so you can see a brief clip of him moving around, here is a video- I had to crop it from the original and it turned out a big choppy- but you can still figure out what is going on.


1 comment:
Yay! Congrats on the baby boy!
Post a Comment