He is now six months old, sitting up,
eating baby food like he is starving to death, and trying really hard to get up on all fours. I can hardly believe it. He is a smiley little boy and we love him so much.
Mina is growing up at well, not so much physically. I don't think she has gained a pound in a long time but check this out...
If you can see the orange in between her name written in black, you can see that it says Mina- my awesome little girl wrote her name!!! It was a very proud Mommy moment. She did it completely by herself, I was amazed. She hasn't written anything else, and she still gets nervous most of the time and asks for help, but still, how cool is that!?
We went to the park the other day and I put Jonny in the swing- he thought that was pretty cool. Mina did too once she got over the fact that she wasn't in it. She then was proud of herself for being in the big girl swing.
I was able to do a few more goals in the past month, and here they are:
9- Make a really good Pot Roast.
- So a "really good" pot roast is relative, but I did make a pot roast, and though maybe it wasn't perfect it was pretty good, and all those involved in the eating process agreed that I could check it off my list- so there you have it!
21- Play 1 hour straight with my daughter every day for a week.
- I am not very good at playing with young children. You know how some people seem to have that gift that children just love everything they do. I don't have that. Most of the time I think I am going to have fun with Mina, I start playing and she looks at me like I am really stupid. Nevertheless, I was determined to make it a point to really play with her. I did it by playing with the Alphabet. We learned about the letters together, talked about words that started with those letters and then reading books and looking for those letters. Sure it was educational play, but it worked and she keeps asking to learn about more letters, so I think she liked it. Go me!
33- Finish my Bear Lake Shell Frame.
- Last year I gathered a whole bunch of shells on the beach at Bear Lake, and I wanted to glue them onto a frame. I did it just a couple of days ago and I think it turned out really good. Now I need to get some fun Bear Lake pictures in it and then I will post a picture!
53- Exercise every weekday for two weeks (at least 20 minutes)
- It was an awesome week- I lost a couple of pounds and started fitting into my non-maternity jeans again. Awesome! Now to keep it up :)
97- Go Snowshoeing
- I made this a part of my excercise week. My dad and I went snowshoeing together and it was a lot of fun. I had only ever been snowshoeing once, and it was probably 15 years ago or so, and it wasn't for very long.
I love hiking/snowshoeing with my Papa, some of my happiest memories of my childhood are being with him up in the mountains.
So another five down- and a whole lot more to go. I also realized after the last time I posted that I accidentally have 91 in there twice- which means I have 102 goals instead of 101. This may prove to my advantage since there are some in there I am worried about completing. I have a little buffer now. We'll see what happens though, maybe I will get all 102.
Last but not least- check out my vampire baby...
Until next time....





No comments:
Post a Comment