Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Back to the Beginning


I've been having a lot of fun looking through Ryan and I's wedding pictures, so I thought I would share a few.
Angie (top center) is responsible for Ryan and I ever meeting, and we owe her our gratitude. Her husband Derik is to the left, then Ryan Treacy to her right. Ryan and I of course, and then Jaime (the best college roomate ever!!) next to me.

We loved our wedding cake- I mean look at it, how could you not love it :) (Thanks Stacey!!!)
We just got married- we look so happy (because we were so happy)

The coolest reception center ever- it was so beautiful.
All my bridesmaids-left to right- Melina-s, Jaime, Heather-s, Kristen-s, Angie, Natalie-s
(s is for sister or sister in law)

This picture just cracks me up.

2 comments:

Kristen Marie Challis Brooks said...

I'd never seen these pictures. they're great. Glad I got to be there!
you were a beautiful bride!
thanks sis!
love you

The Critchfields said...

Kristen- yay! I see that you semi started a blog :) Thank you, I'm glad that you got to be there too, even though your circumstances weren't the best at the time.-
Love- karen