Tuesday, January 22, 2008

San Francisco...Here we come



Ryan and I are planning a trip to San Francisco this summer and I am very excited. Ryan's sister Joelle and her husband live near there so we will be staying with them for a week and just doing day trips to different places. I've been there once, but it has been several years. I think we are going to go to Alcatraz, China Town, Muir Woods (the Redwoods for which I am particularly excited) and lots of other stuff. We are driving out, so we are also going to stop in Sacramento and visit my old friend and roomate Jaime who will have a brand-new baby girl by then- yeah! I think it is going to be a great trip. If you have suggestions of what we should do, let me know.

5 comments:

jularun7 said...

i will have plenty when we SEE you!! ;)

The Wilsons said...

Napa Valley, the wine country. We had a family reunion there many years ago but I still remember how beautiful it was. You could go buy some nice wine to cook with. I do have to admit that I felt a little wordly there and wanted to be a wine drinker. Just go drive around though and I think you would like it. I agree that we do have to get together. When works best for you?

The Critchfields said...

Stacey, weekends are usually best for us. Are you still in Utah County area? We should do lunch on a Saturday or something like that.

The Critchfields said...

Julia- What day are we planning on, or are we just playing it by ear? I know that you will definately have plenty to say about San Francisco, I'm excited :)

jularun7 said...

hmmmm, let me call you when we get in town. i don't have a good number for you. could you email it to me? juliawade@gmail.com