A few years back, my brother Mike and his wife Heather, Ryan and I raked up the biggest pile of leaves I have ever seen. So these pictures are from that very fun day. We had a great time, just goofing off and feeling like kids again. The video is pretty pathetic, but hey, it makes me laugh, hopefully it makes you laugh too.
My goofy cute husband.
Completely buried in the leaves.
I thought that Ryan looked like a Roman King with the leaves in his hair. :)
4 comments:
This must have been a while ago because all I see now is snow, horrible snow. I'm so excited for spring. I love the fall but hate that winter is just right around the corner. It does look like fun and it did make me laugh.
you guys are adorable. i am SOOO so sorry for not getting to you in utah. things got pretty NUTS!
Julia- I totally understand, I know you had a lot going on. Did you have a nice anniversary?
it was AWESOME! we had booked a hotel and massage, but we decided we wanted to be in our own house for heaven's sakes so we spent the day running around together shopping, eating and playing. thanks for asking. hope all is well!!!! miss you guys.
Post a Comment