Friday, March 7, 2008

Delicious....


I was looking for a panna cotta cake recipe and came across this on "A Cat in the Kitchen.com" and I think I'm in love. Kudos to the chef who made it, and thanks for the recipe because I can guarantee I am going to make this soon (as soon as I finish the cake I am currently working on). Yum!

3 comments:

Briann said...

that looks yummy, where's ours? :)

Stacey said...

Exactly, I hope you plan on sharing. It almost makes me want to spend the day in the kitchen baking. Like I said though...almost. Maybe one of these days Brett will see the Culinary Artist inside of me. Nah, chicken nuggets are much easier.

The Critchfields said...

I did end up making it the other day, and it was delicious!!!
Stacey- believe me, most of the time I really don't feel like cooking- I get in moods :)