My dear Grandma died early yesterday morning. I miss her, but I am at peace as well because I know that she is in a better place. I went to say goodbye to her Monday evening. She was in a coma and probably did not know that I was there, but I am glad I got to see her one more time. I love my grandma very much and she will be soorely missed.
2 comments:
I'm so sorry Karen. It is a good thing to know what happens after this life. We still need to get together. Life starts to get busy now with school almost over and all these students moving out and new ones moving it. We'll make time.
Stacey- thanks. It definately is nice to know that I will see her again. I want to get to know her better. We do need to get together- life has definately been crazy these few weeks. I hope they start to slow down now.
Post a Comment