Monday, April 14, 2008

Updates

It has been a while since I posted, and stuff has happened but everytime I got to post there is some error in the web page and it won't let me add pictures or anything. I decided I just need to post sans pictures or it is never going to happen.
My grandmothers funeral went very well. It was bitter sweet. The saddest part I think is seeing my grandpa. He misses her so much. We celebrated his birthday as a family last night, and though I can see that he is trying, he is definately going through a very hard time right now. It is heartbreaking.
We went up to Bear Lake last weekend for conference and invited our friends the Muhn's. Conference was great and we had a really good time. It was also Ryan's birthday while we were up there so we had fun celebrating that. I made him some Mormon Tiramisu (no coffee or liquor) and it turned out really good, if not too rich. I also got him a couple of video games which he has been playing ever since :)
Ryan is taking a 5 week break from school, as he has a business trip to go on that would conflict with class. I can't say I mind, he has so much time to spend with me lately I'm getting spoiled. I'll probably get depressed when he goes back to school.
My work has been kinda rotten lately, but I am just trying to push on despite all of it. I hate looking for new jobs, so I am just hoping that things get better for right now. I just try to enjoy all of the time I can outside of work. I am counting down the days to our next vacation (68 to be exact), and I can hardly wait!! It is going to be so much fun. I need to get myself in shape so that I can handle all the walking that we are going to be doing. Especially for Muir Woods because if my laziness forces me to miss any of the Redwoods I will be very angry with myself.
That is all I have for now.
Until next time.

1 comment:

Briann said...

I know exactly how you feel! I'm counting down the days till we go to San Fran too! 3wks I think?