As the title of this post would suggest, I am a Trekie.
Yep, that's right, and I am unashamed! I love it and I always have. Now, I am not so full blown that I am going to go to a convention dressed up as a Klingon, Borg, or any other "humanoid" species (but I might find it entertaining to go as a human). I am a post original Star Trek fan though, no Captain Kirk for me - it's Jean-Luc Picard and beyond. My favorite series (and Ryan's) is Star Trek Voyager. It is hands down the best. I even like Star Trek Deep Space 9 - which has been accused of being the "Soap Opera" of Star Trek's, but I like it (I am still a girl)Last year Ryan and I invested in all 7 seasons and have not been disapointed yet. Of course Ryan is a Trekie too, it was a common interest we discovered early in our friendship (ahh, how love blooms)
Star Trek Voyager Cast
Going along with this is another confession/announcement. My husband is the offical super geek. He took a test online last week and the results were quite astounding. Ryan is 100% geek- and he has the highest score of anyone who has ever taken this geek test previously. Makes a wife proud! I love my geeky husband and our 7 seasons of Star Trek Voyager- I think we were a match made in heaven. :)

2 comments:
You truly are a match made in heaven. I must admit that I have never seen a full episode. My brothers loved to watch it and I hated it. I must admit that I have no desire either. Sorry, can we still be friends?
Stacey- I forgive you for hating it :) I think that you are the normal one, and of course we can still be friends. We do need to get together sometime soon.
Post a Comment