Thursday, April 24, 2008

The In-laws


I have lately been even more impressed by the love and generosity of my in-laws. They have been so great to Ryan and I from the time we were engaged and on. Also Ryans sisters have been so sweet and treated me like a sister. I am grateful to all of them and all they do. Ryan's parents gave Ryan and I a "shopping spree" for Ryan's birthday. How cool is that?! They took us shopping and we both got new clothes and shoes and things that we needed. I am always in debt to them (not financially but just generally). They have also always been very supportive of decisions that we have made in our lives. There has been times when Ryan and I have been afraid to talk to them about something but we always come out surprised at how well they take the news or whatever it is. So I feel very blessed and happy to have such great in-laws.

No comments: