Friday, August 8, 2008

19 weeks and counting...



O.k.- I say nothing for my face in this picture, but it at least shows off my belly. I am just about half-way there now. I felt our little baby girl kick the other day- it was the weirdest feeling. This early you don't necessarily feel it every day, but I can't wait until that time- it would be so reassuring that everything is going well. I got to hear the heartbeat yesterday, and I love that. My mother in law showed up last night with an armful of maternity clothes for me- she is so awesome! (not to mention right on time- maternity clothes are definitely a must now). Baby weighs over 8 ounces now (half a pound!) and her hair is starting to sprout on her head. Being pregnant is just a crazy thing, to realize that there is a little baby growing in me- Wow!

In other exciting news, my sister in law Joelle is pregnant!!! We are so excited for her, and we are only about 4 months apart. I always wanted my kids to have cousins their age so this is perfect. Yeah!

2 comments:

Briann said...

WOW Karen! You look so cute pregnant!

The Critchfields said...

I know- it is crazy! That dress makes me look especially big though.