Thursday, October 2, 2008

A better pic of the hair....and who's hiding a basketball??


So with a little better lighting I like this picture better than the last one- can you believe how big my tummy is getting? I read in my book a few days ago that the uterus is now about the size of a basketball- and I do think it looks like I am hiding a basketball under my shirt. I had a doctors appointment today, and everything is going well. They did the glucose test- and I will get the results soon, so hopefully that goes well also. I'm now going to the doctor every 2 weeks for the next couple months, and then we will get to go to weekly appointments- I can't believe how close I am getting- less than 3 months left now!

4 comments:

Briann said...

You look so cute pregnant! See it was worth the wait!

The Critchfields said...

Thanks Briann- it is definately well worth the wait.

The Starks Family said...

The glucose test is awful! I get so nauseous with all that sugar and no food. Your belly is sooo cute! I wish we were closer so I can see you more. I miss you.

The Critchfields said...

Jaime- I miss you too! I really didn't mind the glucose test- but I didn't have to fast for mine- so it wasnt bad.