So last week while at the grocery store check out I saw the Better Homes and Gardens Holiday Baking magazine and just had to get it - there are about 30 recipes in there I want to try, but this ended up being the first one. Figgy Pudding!!! If there is a song about it, of course I have to make it! So Figgy Pudding is actually more like a cake than a pudding- but here it is in all it's glory. I took a picture of it next to the picture in the magazine- I think mine looks pretty darn close- and it does taste pretty good.

I also got my hair cut yesterday, I'm really not too happy about this picture- but it was the best of about 15 that Ryan took- so I had to stick with it- what do you think of the hair? I'm not sure I like it or not, the bangs are a little wierd for me, but maybe I just need to get used to it. You can also get an idea of how big my tummy is getting. I am officially in my 3rd trimester!

Our little Mina (meena) is kicking all the time- it is pretty cool to feel and to watch since my whole stomach moves! Crazy stuff!
3 comments:
you look fantastic karen!! and the figgy pudding doesn't look half bad either! :)
I really like the name Mina :) Yay for being in the third trimester! being pregnant is the longest waiting game ever. I bet you're so excited to meet her!
It is definately a waiting game- I can't wait to meet her. I'm glad you like the name :)
Post a Comment