Thursday, September 18, 2008

6 years...and lovin' it!

***cheese warning***
Ryan and I realized on Sunday that we have been "together" for 6 years now. It was on September 14, 2002 that we officially determined we were a couple and we have been happily together ever since. I can't believe it has been 6 years, and we were friends for a year and a half before we started dating too so we have known eachother for 7 1/2 years. I love Ryan so much and I am exquisitely happy that we are married and going to be together forever. So 6 years of I love you's is a great thing:) That is also 6 years of celebrating monthly anniveraries. When we were dating we wanted an excuse to have a nice date more frequently so we invented monthly anniversaries- and have been keeping it up ever since. We have been married for 2 years and eleven months as of sunday, and "together" for 72 months- wow! I was reading on my cousins blog about how happy he was to have married his best friend- and I say diddo- it is the best. Ryan is my best friend and has been for a long time.

8 comments:

The Starks Family said...

You're a cheeseball! I love it!

Jessica said...

Cheesey, yes, but that's why people love being married! We're hopeless romantics at heart! Congrats, by the way, about being pregnant. I don't think you look like you're going to pop, you look adorable!!! pregnant women Shine!!!

The Critchfields said...

Jaime- of course I'm cheese- I'm married to schmoopie!

Thanks Jessica- it's nice to know that some people have more reasonable perceptions of pregnant women.

The Starks Family said...

Awww Schmoopie! I miss you guys! Come move to Cali k?

The Critchfields said...

Why don't you come move to utah?

Stacey said...

It's just good that you are still so in love and might I add, so perfect for each other. Do you still collect swords? Brett has a few that I would just love to get rid of. We do have to get together. I'm serious. Brett is out of town this weekend so that doesn't work, but soon. He's just so busy all the time.

The Critchfields said...

Stacey- We might be having another halloween party- and you would definatley be invited :) Sorry- we don't need any more swords either, hehehe.

Jamie Zvirzdin said...

Karen! I am so happy for you! Life has been pretty good to us overall, I'd say. I sure had a great time playing at your house during those dark middle school years! I am also extremely happy that you have successfully had a beautiful baby! Well done! I'm a pretty good blog reader, so keep me informed!