
Saturday afternoon we went crib and glider chair shopping at a fun little shop called Babinski's. Ryans parents came along as well (they had mentioned possible wanting to buy our crib for us). So after some shopping around we found a chair that I love (it's on it's way) and my amazingly generous in-laws bought us our crib. It is lovely, and Ryan and I put it together last night, with only a few minor mishaps :)

I decided I should get some practice- so out came Kirsten, the American Girl doll of my childhood and I decided to leave her in the crib, just to break it in. (I know I am absolutely pathetic)

Isn't it cute!?
So we get the thumb's up of success. We are putting our little babies room together- hooray! As Ryan said while we were putting it together "All this baby stuff is becoming real now that we are doing this".
I think our little Mina is going to be quite cozy in her new bed ;)
3 comments:
The crib is way cute! I wanted a dark one, but I can't complain with my free crib. Um, whatever happened to keeping the baby's name a secret? Oops! I miss you guys. I had a dream last week that we moved to Utah and we got to raise our babies together.
Mina is a way cute name. It's so fun to start putting the room together. I love the crib too. Good work on putting it together. It's funny because you always see movies and stuff that it is so hard and now you are experiencing it. We bought ours used and didn't take it apart to move it so we didn't have to deal with it. I'm so excited for you guys.
I decided to spill the beans on the name- since I made everybody guess for a couple of weeks.
Jaime- it's never too late to move to utah- I would love that!!
Stacey- I'm glad you like the name - and I was a little nervous to put the crib together because you do hear it is really hard, but luckily it wasn't too bad. We really need to get together some time soon.
Post a Comment