
So the picture is for 24 weeks but I am pretty much there :) I feel the baby kicking all the time and it is so awesome- she put on quite the show for Ryan last night kicking his hand for like 5 minutes- it is so much fun and just amazing. I love this!
What I don't love is everybody having an opinion about your body when you are pregnant. I walked out of my apartment yesterday and some stranger walking down the street turns to me and says "Wow, you look ready to pop!"- I just laughed in response but inside I was fuming- I do not! Dude, I've still got 4 months to go. People always have an opinion about how big or little you should be, and they base those opinions on how they were or someone they knew. The thing is that everybody grows differently. Ugh. Yes, I am big, but I have every excuse to be, and my doctor says I'm healthy and my baby is healthy- so that is who I am going to believe. Now that I have gotten that off my chest I am feeling much better.
I am very dissapointed in the lack of guessing for our babies name- creativity people!
6 comments:
Sorry, I don't know any Vampire names except those from the Twilight books. I did hate Reneseme though so I'm glad you aren't going with that one. As long as you and the baby are healthy, nothing else matters. People will always play the comparing game, especially after the baby is born. It's kind of annoying because everyone is different and that's how life is.
Thanks Stacey. I'm not really that upset- just felt like venting you know?
I got comments all the time too, oh you're almost done! Ha! One sunday in nursery one of the mom's was about a week away and the nursery leader was all, hey you will have babies at the same time! Jokes on her, I still had 3 months left! You just carry all out front like me. I like to look at it this way. You like prego sooner so you don't hit that awkward is she prego isnt she issue. Baby bumps are gorgeous! (unless their zebra striped like mine!) I love laying there watching my belly go nuts. At the end it seriously looks like Alien. So cool! You can even see the bumps from across the room.
I could see the baby moving last night - it was so cool :) I love it!
ugh I know how you feel! I got that comment a lot. OR I got the comment that I looked smaller than I should be. I say that pregnant women shouldn't worry at all about how big or small they are. They have enough to worry about as is! (like cooking a healthy baby! lol)
I think you look great :)
Thanks Elyse :)
Post a Comment