Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bear Lake Trip and Mina meets Mike!

Mina picked up some bad habits on our vacation at Bear Lake...

Just kidding! We discovered that she loves bottles, maybe because of the sloshing sound? I don't know, but we let her play with this and it was quite entertaining!

We went on a little ride in the gator down to the beach, and I think Mina really enjoyed it, at least she didn't fuss. We enjoyed getting pictures of us with her.

After we got home, I called my parents and discovered that my brother Mike had come into town for a visit. His work flew him out, so he was mostly working the whole time, but we had one night to see him, so I drove to my parents and made him a nice vegetarian meal. It was a lot of fun to see him!

Mina was very happy to meet her uncle Mike!

I grabbed my sister to take a few shots of us, since we don't have enough pictures of our whole family. Thanks Nat!


I just had to throw this one in. Mina is getting really good at moving around on her tummy. She rolls onto her stomach all the time, and can scoot a little bit, but mostly spins. She can roll back onto her back, but struggles with it sometimes. She is growing up so fast!

1 comment:

Briann said...

She is so cute! You always have her in the cutest outfits!