
If you look closely you will realize that the binky is on one side and she is sticking her tongue out the other. This is one of Mina's favorite things to do when she is happy, and I love it! She has actually been doing this for a while but it was hard to get a picture of it...but we finally succeeded.

I was tickling her in this picture- such a happy baby!
In other news; Ryan is as busy as ever as he is taking 2 classes at once right now, and his work is always busy so he is swamped. I am doing well, mostly just taking care of Mina, but I have developed a slight addiction to Spider Solitaire. I also am trying to exercise everyday to work off all the baby fat- pilates and rowing. Ryan's parents gave us a rowing machine which is really nice, since it fits well in our apartment and it a great full body workout. I can't believe Mina will be 6 months old in just a couple of weeks! They really do grow up way too fast.
2 comments:
so cute! glad to hear you are all doing well.
That is adorable. They grow up way too fast. Libby isn't even 3 weeks old yet and to me she's already growing up too fast. I do love each stage but I just want her to stay tiny for longer. I'll just have to take advantage of this time more.
Post a Comment