
This one I just poofed up as high as I could get it.

I think she looks like a used car salesman or something in this one :)

I think the Mohawk is my favorite!

Just a boring old comb down...

And then of course, hats. This hat was given to Mina by a very nice friend, and I think she just looks adorable in it. I don't think she likes it as much as I do though, as she often fusses when I put it on...bummer.
4 comments:
Is her hair really a surprise though? Knowing the two of you??! :) I've always LOVED your hair Karen. Lucky Mina to get it. :)
Thanks Julia!
That hat is adorable. I love all the hair do's also. She's getting so big and just as adorable as ever.
Mina!!! Darling as can be! And I love the Bubble Wrap!
Post a Comment