A blurry pic of what will be the baby's room. (none of the decor is ours, we took these pictures while the past renters were still moving out)
The basement.
Master bedroom.
Master bath, I am looking forward to this :)
Master closet- also looking forward to a great deal.
The family room.
The kitchen.
In other big news- my belly is even bigger:
And so is my baby. A couple of weeks ago at my doctors appointment my belly measured about 2 weeks big (I know, big surprise right?) so my doctor sent me to get an ultrasound to check the size of our baby boy. The ultrasound showed that he is measuring about 2.5 weeks big. They did a second gestational diabetes test to rule that out, it was negative. Apparently I just have a big baby. I will have a follow up ultrasound on Aug 12, and if he is still measuring big I might be induced early to prevent a very difficult delivery.
Mina has been switched to a temporary mattress on the floor, but woohoo she is out of the crib and handling it like the little darling she is. It has gone really well so far, in fact she has been falling asleep even faster then normal, weird. I know it probably won't last, but it is almost as though she doesn't even realize she can get out of bed all by herself.
So, we are packing up, painting, carpeting and then moving. Hopefully we will be all moved in by August 3rd. That is the goal anyways. Wish us luck. I don't have a whole lot of energy- considering this gargantuan belly I am lugging around, so it will be interesting to see how moving goes. Hooray for having a house though, and living closer to Ryan's work so he doesn't have to commute for nearly 2 hours in a day.
Oh, and I watched "Gone With the Wind". (#67- Watch "Gone With the Wind") I have decided something. Many of these epic, famous old movies that are so often mentioned as the highlight of cinema, are really awful movies. It had it's moments, but the characters were deplorable, and the story line was depressing. I'm not sure why I should like it other then the great costumes. But I watched it, and the goal is complete. Yay!







5 comments:
Congrats! Looks like a great home. What area of town is it in? (generally speaking).
The house is in Heber City :)
Does Shmoopie Jr have a name yet?
Nothing official yet- you will just have to wait until he is born :)
Boo! So jealous of your bathtub and closet! I've love to see a pic of the front of the house. Oh and I love your updates on your 101 list. You should put the list in a banner down the side or some kind of ticker that says how many of the 101 you've completed. Keep up the good work! Miss you guys tons!
Post a Comment