We've moved, and we are now living in rural Heber City. It is a little weird for me, and I think it will remain so for a while. I'm used to being in the Salt Lake valley, and close to everything and everyone. This will take some adjusting.
Mina is now in a big girl bed, which I have pictures of, but the main computer with all my normal photo stuff is not hooked up yet, so no pics yet, sorry. She likes her new bed, I think. Though her sleep schedule has certainly suffered through all of these changes, and is likely to only suffer more once we add baby brother to the mix.
Which brings me to my next subject. Baby is technically due on the 26th, but he is measuring about a week bigger then that, so if I do not go into labor by next Monday (the 22nd) then I will be induced, and just for fun my doctor will strip my membranes this Wednesday to see if that gets things moving along. I am ready to be done. Baby is big, I am huge and very tired and the house is about as ready as it is going to get while I am still pregnant, so bring it on!
Hopefully the computer will be hooked up soon and I can make a real post with pictures and all. Especially once this little boy decides to make an appearance. In the meantime, you will just have to deal with my written words. Wish me luck in the next week :)
No comments:
Post a Comment