Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A month old!

Yes, I am still alive, but I don't have much time for blogging.  Jonathan is already a month old- which is crazy, and I am hoping as time goes on I will find a little more time to do anything other then take care of him and Mina- only time will tell.  Here are a bunch of pictures of the kiddos...
 Mina has really been enjoying dressing up lately, and this is actually nothing compared to the get-ups she's come up with most recently, but I love her pose- she was so proud of her outfit!

 Not sure what he is doing here, but it makes me laugh.
 We went to Bear Lake over the weekend, and here is Jonathan looking out the windows for the first time, I think he really liked the light.
 This was the view- so beautiful!

 Mina with her favorite person in the whole world.
I love the sleep smiles.
Jonathan loves his swing!
 He makes this face a lot actually...maybe we should get that looked at, lol.
 Mina got to go wading at Bear Lake with Opa, she was a very happy girl!
Jonathan loves his baths.
Jonathan is a pretty good baby, he doesn't fuss too much, and loves to be held.  He isn't sleeping very well yet, and wakes up more at night then he does during the day,which is tough, but as time goes on that should improve.  Mina has adjusted really well to the change, but I feel really guilty that she is being neglected.  It is very hard to split your time between an infant and a toddler.  There is so much guilt associated with motherhood- I wish I could turn it off.  All we can do is our best right?   All in all things are going well, and I hope to be blogging more in the future.  Time to try and get some sleep- good night!
P.S.- he is rolling over quite a bit now- I guess he really doesn't like tummy time :)

1 comment:

Kris said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel because I felt the same way when Ethan was born. But as you know, things will get better with time. You'll get use to taking care of a baby and toddler at the same time and learn to divide your time up better.

He's so cute and I can't believe he's already rolling over!