The aspen groves were also very lovely!
This was at the summit before we headed back down the other side. Getting a 2 year old to pose is pretty much impossible- but I think the random shots can be even more fun. She is so beautiful!
She is also silly!
In other news- I found a crock-pot recipe that I really like! (#61- Find a crock pot recipe that I really like.)
Butternut Squash Barley Risotto. It was very tasty and healthy too, better yet I made it with coconut shrimp (wow!). I'm excited to eat the leftovers tonight to make Risotto cakes with a tomato and mozzarella salad. I haven't used my crock-pot much and I wanted to find some good recipes so I used it more. Good Housekeeping had an article of crock-pot recipes that make 2 meals in one, you put aside a portion of what you cooked to use a couple of days later in some sort of variation; hence the risotto cakes. Yay!





No comments:
Post a Comment