Tuesday, October 18, 2011

2 Months!

Here is Jonathan exactly one month ago today. 

And here he is today! Not a huge change, but he has certainly filled out, and he is smiling a lot now!
He always has a smile for his daddy...

 And for his sister.
 I especially love his sleepy smiles, and he loves his swing.
 It is a lot of fun watching this little boy grow up.  It is all a bit of a blur.  I feel like I had so much more time with Mina.  Now I have very little time with either of them.  I think I need to just take a step back and enjoy them.  They are both going to grow up before I know it.  

Mina is very into being a princess, and getting married right now.  She for some reason thinks that if she is all dressed up it means she is getting married.  It is quite amusing.  She is luckily excited to be a ladybug for halloween, because her same costume still fits and I don't want to buy a new one.  She has been wearing it over her clothes a lot lately...

On a side note, why is it that little kids can't figure out how to smile for real when you ask them to smile- this is freaky!  (and kinda cute in a funny sort of way)

1 comment:

jularun7 said...

oh my goodness karen he is getting cuter by the second!!!