Monday, October 24, 2011

Way Past Due...

Quite a while ago, obviously, my dear sister did a couple of photo shoots with me.  This first one while I was pregnant and the second of Jonathan when he was only a week old.  She did a great job, and I have not taken the time to rip the discs she gave me and make a post.  So here you are.  Let me know what you think.
 I really can't believe that my belly was that big just a couple of months ago!!


This one was one of my favorites, not sure why- probably because it is all about the belly!
Then came little Jonathan and she got some great pics of the two of us together.
 He was so skinny when he was born!

Mina giving little Jon a kiss.

Mina's first french braid- done by my friend Angie- since I can't french braid worth beans.
Hope you enjoyed- and thanks to Melina (Melina Moore Memories) for taking the great pics!

On the same note- when Jonathan was just a little bit older, my friend Trina, also a photographer, did a shoot with Jonathan.  Here is the only one I have so far...
His first smile caught on camera- too cute!

1 comment:

Jamie Zvirzdin said...

Well done, Karen! You did it! Fun pictures. I like the last one the very most.