I am very blessed in my life..
Jonathan's smile is just one of my many blessings.
Mina is another of my many blessings. (and she loves lollipops)
But for this particular post, I am speaking of Jonathan being blessed.
Last Sunday our little Jonny was given a blessing by his Daddy.
It was a very nice moment in our lives with lots of family and close friends to share it with us.
Jonny was very cute in his blessing outfit (if I may say so myself)
He really enjoys pulling his legs up like this lately.
We love this little boy, and are so happy to have him in our lives.
Jonathan Samuel Critchfield
Jonathan means Gift of God, and he could not be named more aptly. He is a gift from heaven, such a little angel.
We gave him the middle name Samuel for two reasons. Samuel the Lamanite was an amazing prophet, who braved ridicule and even death to preach of Christ. That is a great example to live up to. The second reason, which may be a little geeky, is Samwise Gamgee from Lord of the Rings. Sam is the truest and most faithful friend a person could ever hope for.
Critchfield of course means he's ours, and a part of our family.
I hope that little Jonny will appreciate his name as he grows up. We really wanted it to mean something, and I think we named him well.
1 comment:
He is a handsome little guy! Too bad were so far away or I would just run right over and visit. Let's plan a time to get our families together. So happy that everything is going so well for you. Megan
Post a Comment