Thursday, December 15, 2011

Time flies...

I remember when I used to have time to post on the blog.  I don't find time so often anymore- as you can see the last post was over a month ago.  I think about it a lot, but then it gets to the end of the day and I haven't done it.
Both Mina and Jonathan are growing up so quickly.  Jonny is almost 4 months old, and Mina is going to be three in just a couple of weeks! 
Not a whole lot has changed around here.  The biggest news of the month is that Jonny started sleeping through the night- thanks to the Miracle Blanket- well actually two of them.  Every time I was going in his room during the night, he had somehow managed to get out of this thing.  So I started using two.  I put him in one, then slip him in another one.  He can't get out, and he sleeps through the night- Hallelujah!  Funny part is, I didn't sleep so well at first.  I was so used to waking up, that I couldn't sleep.  Luckily that seems to have gotten better now, and I am sleeping well.  Yay.
Now for the pics...
 I think that Jonathan might be the smiley-est baby that ever lived- all you have to do is smile at him, and he will smile back- love it!
 He has started to play with toys in the past month.  Watching him learn to use his body is a lot of fun!
I don't think I have ever mentioned this boys feet- they look just like his Daddy's.  He has giant toes!
 Let me introduce you to the Princess- not Mina- but her hand with the funnel dress.  Mina's hands are now the princesses, they wear dresses, play with toys, and occasionally get in trouble.  It is so much fun watching her pretend.
 Another Princess pic
 Another little smile- and he is getting really big.
Here us Jonny today, just before I went to post this.  He doesn't look too happy about going to the computer :(

No comments: