Thursday, July 17, 2008

16 Weeks Today


(a 16 week old fetus)
Our litte baby is 4.5 inches long and weighs around 3 oz. - So tiny, but starting to look like a little baby. The skin is translucent this early which is why you can see the blood vessels. I get to have another ultrasound in 3 weeks- and that is hopefully when we will find out what we are having- Yeah! I am so excited.
I am definately showing, i've got a little belly and it's a lot of fun. I really want to feel the baby move- but I probably won't for at least another couple of weeks.

1 comment:

kristina said...

WOW!!!! that is so amazing! and a girl! double wow. i'm very excited for you, and this is the first time i've looked at your blog since i left so i'm just finding this out. congratulations!! now i have to rack my brain and figure out what you're going to name her...