Monday, July 14, 2008

Make Room For Baby...

So we are moving in 2 weeks - aahhh! We found a very nice 2 bedroom apartment, closer to Ryan's work- but not too far from the freeway so it won't increase my commute too much. I'm honestly kinda sad to be moving though, we really like our place, we like our ward, and we love our rent :) But alas, a 1 bedroom apartment just isn't going to cut it- and we are too far from Ryans work. I am also trying to figure this move out, because I can't do any lifting and Ryan is busy pretty all of the time- so it is going to be interesting to see how this goes. I have posted a couple of pictures of the new apartment- these are when it was furnished- not with our furniture of course but it gives a good idea of what the place will look like. It is pretty nice, and we like our new landlord so hopefully it will all go well.
The front room.
The lovely kitchen- I love how big it is.

2 comments:

jularun7 said...

YAY! all that nesting must be fun. maybe you guys can find some inexpensive movers through ksl or craigslist. :) good luck!

Jen said...

Yay for more room! You will love it and you will make it your own. Were you still living downtown?