I have been criticized for my dislike of the color pink, and so I must say, that I don't hate pink for babies, just for me. What I don't like is when there is only pink...a girl needs to have a variety of colors. That said, I have purchased very little pink for our little girl. Her room is going to be lavender and green with butterflies, so definitely feminine- but without pink. Yesterday I went shopping with my mother and sister-in-law and we found some absolutely adorable outfits- that do have pink in them- so here is proof that I can do pink.

This outfit is so cute because it has several patters but all the same colors so they go together- love it.

This one just about made me teary eyed- and check out the ruffles on the butt- too cute!

Here is a pink explosion- but it is pretty adorable!
8 comments:
Where did you get those? So cute!
It is a store downtown called "The Childrens Hour" - but a caveat is that I was shopping with my in-laws. I typically couldn't afford thier stuff- but it is super cute!
KAREN!!!!
Its been so long!!! I'm so glad to hear from you again!!! Congratulations on marrying your best friend and for your baby that is coming soon! YAY!
Love,
Jess
P.S. Remember that poem you wrote about me? hehehe :)
There once was a girl named Jess
Who was never, ever a pest
But she baked a big pie
I ate it, no lie
And never again
Her food, will I test
I do remember that poem- I also wrote one about Stacey, and one about Bro. Hamblin- I think I have them written down somewhere! I hope you know that had nothing to do with your cooking- just rhyming.
HAHA I know that. That's what made it so funny! I don't remember Brother Hamblin's... but Stacey's went something like this...
There once was a girl named Stace
...
...
...
...A smile
For by Karen, she was being chased.
Dang, I pretty much forgot it :( Sorry :(
There once was a girl named Stace
Who Ran at a very fast pace
She screamed all the while
Behind her, a smile
For by Karen, She was being chased!
Jeff Hamblin liked to cook
but he always gave me mean looks
So I stole his chef hat
He bribed to get it back
And Happily the "A" grade I took
Thats right!!! Do you mind if I give Brother Hamblin a copy of that when I go up to BYU Idaho in January? He's still on the culinary arts staff :)
Go for it- and you'll have to tell me if he still has the Death by Spoon poem!
Post a Comment