Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving & 8 months along...

We had a good thanksgiving with my dad's side of the family- about 80 people there this year!! Crazy. And even crazier is that I am officially in my 9th month of pregnancy. Only 4 weeks to go until my due date- and hopefully not much longer then that before I actually have the baby (fingers crossed). We are getting ready, at least physically- emotionally and mentally is a whole other story- I don't know if there is much you can do to be ready for such an event- but we are very excited. I have posted a few pictures of thanksgiving day, including one of me with the burgeoning belly!

I can't believe how big my tummy is getting!

Here we are at Thanksgiving dinner, I'm holding my sisters youngest (Oliver) and my little brother Nate looking rather grumpy in the background.

My niece Alyssa is so darn cute- but super shy, so I was lucky to get a shot of her actually looking at the camera.

Here is Ryan with Oliver- he is going to be a good daddy!

Everyone enjoying thier Holiday meal.

2 comments:

The Starks Family said...

Ha ha! We do thanksgiving at the church too! This year there was about 55 people. Only a few more weeks to go!

The Critchfields said...

We've got you beat- there were about 80 there!