Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bear Lake Smiles!!

We took Mina to Bear Lake for the first time last weekend, and we had a great time. We were finally able to catch some of her smiles on camera so I hope you enjoy!

Daddy and Mina taking a little nap together!

Mina was pretty happy Saturday morning at the Lake- big grins in her chair!

She played on her blanket for a couple of hours just cooing and smiling.

This was our favorite- it is now the background on our computer- she just looks so happy!

Back at home Mina taking a little nap- she is so adorable.

Blowing bubbles....

5 comments:

jularun7 said...

She is so dang cute Karen. I can't believe how much hair she has!!! I know I say it everytime ... but seriously.

Elyse said...

aww I love the smiles! And I agree with Julia, that's awesome how much hair she has. Looks like she might not lose it! lucky :)

The Critchfields said...

I love her hair too- and it does look like she isn't going to lose it- I'm so happy! Thanks for the comments ladies.

Briann said...

She is a cutie! She is getting so big! I bet she weighs more than Leah does :)

Briann said...

I know it's so crazy how fast they grow up! Mina is so cute too! Post some pictures of the blessing I would love to see them! Hey how do you put on your sidebar under the persons name when it was last updated? I have been trying to figure that out! Thanks :)