Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Comments...

So I know a friend of mine has asked the same question- but I never did hear the results- so I am now asking. When friend comments on one of your postings- what are you supposed to do?
-Comment again in response?
-Read it and move on?
-Comment on their blog about their comment on yours?
-Something else?

I'm confused- help!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I wonder the same thing. I mostly just have people comment back on my blog so I actually get the answer. I have learned to check back on their comments a few days later just in case they answer the question in their own comments like you usually do, which is totally fine too. I really should learn to just not ask questions on comments, hence the word "comments" not "questions".

The Critchfields said...

I usually just comment back in my comments, but I'm never sure if the people are going back to read it :)

Briann said...

I always just try and go to there blog and make a comment, not necessarily about my comment, but maybe about one of their posts. That way they know I have read it.