
Yes, that's right, baby acne...it's so sad. Although I guess it doesn't bother her, I just want her smooth skin back! She's still cute even with the acne though!

I finally had Ryan take some pictures of me with Mina- the first ones since the hospital. I'm not looking too hot, but hey, it's for the memories!

Mina is becoming a pro at tummy time- she had her head even a little higher than this, but this was the best picture- I love the face she is making!
9 comments:
i can't believe how much hair she has!!! so beautiful. hope you're doing well.
she looks so much like you when you're sitting together! cute blanket too btw :)
Wow, she's doing just as good as Brielle is at keeping her head up. Thats awesome! Brielle had baby zits too. It was the hardest thing ever for me not to be able to just pop em but I knew it wouldn't help but make things worse. Cute kid!
Oh that's a much better picture of tummy time. That is so good...she is a champ. Looking good a month later! She is so cute!
Keep the pictures coming, Karen! They are fun! I miss you.
beautiful baby- beautiful mom.
love you Karen!
thanks to everyone for your comments- I miss you too Jaime (move to utah!)
Kristen- I love you and miss you as well- and you should move here too!
I hated when Leah had baby acne! She had this whitehead forever! But it does get better and go away!
My sisters baby broke out like that. She quit using everything except aquaphore or however you spell it and it cleared right up. But you're right, she's still WAY cute! I dont see the curly hair as much now though... what happened to that?
Post a Comment