
Tummy time didn't go so well at first...
Until she found her thumb, and now she actually deals with it quite well, and often falls asleep :)

Mina really likes a good stretch when she is waking up, she also likes to make silly faces when she is doing it.

Sleeping of course is one of her favorite activities, she looks so peaceful!

Mina is bringing the Mullet back...she's a trendsetter! (if all mullets were that cute I think I could support the return)

She is also into the rocker hair-do, and she doesn't even need to use gel to keep the look! (not to mention she also likes rock music- her and daddy enjoyed a few Smashing Pumpkins songs last night and she was loving it!)

Mina loves snuggling with daddy. She also loves her binky.

She also likes her crib, as well as sneaking out of her swaddling blankets.

Mina (and mommy) love the bouncy, vibrating chair. The first time we put her in it, she was crying, as soon as we turned it on, she was quite. Daddy called it the baby-off switch.

More sleeping, but more specifically the boppy. She really likes to chill on the boppy, of course she is not supposed to sleep on it, but that tends to be the first thing she does when I set her on it. (don't worry, I watch her)

Mina also loves Mommy and Daddy's bed- she is always happy when I set her there. Too bad babies cribs can't have memory foam toppers.
Hope you enjoyed all the pictures!
7 comments:
Loved the pictures. It's so fun being a mom, especially at the beginning for the first time. She is so cute, have I mentioned that before?
aww babies are so precious when they sleep :)
Love the mullet lol Will had one of those two for awhile... I was too sentimental to cut it off haha She's still gorgeous as ever!
so fun! Isn't it great being a mommy? Let us know when the blessing is! Leah loves our bed too she has a twin bed in her room and is always so excited when we put her on it!
She is getting so big! She totally reminds me of Brylie..I think because of the hair. Brylie's was the same way. Totally would go whatever way it wanted. Its so fun! Thanks for updating! I love seeing her grow up!
You two have one heck of a cute kid! Love the hair.
What a cutie!...I love the baby off switch :).
I have to say Im completely jealous of the hair... especially since its curly! I was really hoping atleast Claire would have curly hair since both Christopher and Lindsey do but I dont think I had so much luck. WE have that same bouncy chair too. I dont know if they love it or not. WHen I turn it on thier eyes get real big like "what the heck"... So I normally dont. They'd rather just sit still I think :) Im glad you are all doing so well.
Post a Comment